When instructing Michael Cornish estate agency to sell your home, you will benefit from more than 40 years of expertise and knowledge of the prime property market, acquired from selling homes in Greater London, the Home Counties and in some of the best areas of the South Coast.
During the past 15 years Michael Cornish has handled property sales of about £500million. In recent years, on a discrete "off market" basis, Michael handled the sales of two amazing individual Waterfront homes selling for £7.5million and £8million respectively. Marketing expertise and negotiating skills with a friendly professional approach are key to success and client satisfaction.
- Visit your home prepare the property description and produce the brochure which is forwarded to you for approval and launched on the market.
- Professional Photography (interior/exterior), Drone aerial photos are (Optional).
- Floor plans 2D or 3D Floor plans are (Optional).
- EPC (Energy Performance Certificate which currently last for 10yrs) will be required.
- Video Virtual Tour (Optional) subject to terms.
- Quality Bespoke Brochure produced for online purchasers to download.
- Websites include Rightmove portal and the Michael Cornish property website is “inspiring and easy to navigate” up to date and innovative with search options including plotting search areas on Google maps.
- Viewings are arranged following the launch on the websites.
- Buyer Email Alerts are a feature within the Michael Cornish and Rightmove websites keeping buyers up to date with the latest properties for sale which give your property maximum exposure across the UK.
- London buyers include those returning to their origins in Chichester, buying a holiday home, seeking to improve their family lifestyle, or enjoy their retirement.
- Feedback will be given to clients on buyer enquiries, activity and following the property viewings.
- Offers are confirmed to the Seller immediately or as soon as possible and confirmed in writing by email.
- Funding Status of prospective purchaser/s (complying with Anti-Money Laundering Regulations) at the point of sale we obtain the purchaser/s ID and Proof of Address or copies obtained certified by their solicitor, prior to the issue of the Memorandum of Sale.
- Sale Price is negotiated subject to contract.
- Solicitors acting for the Vendors and Buyers are confirmed.
- Moving timescale agreed is in principle.
- Buyers proof of status and Funding arrangements are obtained.
- Memo of Sale issued confirming the sale price subject to contract and the Anticipated timescale of the transaction in terms of exchange of contracts and completion.
- Sales Progression and communication between all parties including the respective Solicitors will be monitored by Michael Cornish and regular feedback will be provided to you our client.
- Keys are handed over to the buyer and arranged once we have received written email confirmation from your Solicitor that the sale Completion monies have been received into your solicitors client account.
- Expertise and Knowledge
- Quality brochure presentation using professional photography
- Regular updates and feedback
- Value for Results based Competitive fees
- Selling your home on the UK’s most prominent property website Rightmove
- New Michael Cornish unbeatable easy to navigate website
- Accompanied viewings (Sunday viewings by appointment)
- Expert Negotiating skills
- Expert Sales progression
- Friendly professional
- Discrete "Off Market" service if required.
m: 07917 428464 (7 days a week)
w: 01243 790656 email: firstname.lastname@example.org